Granite REIT appoints Ilias Konstantopoulos as its CFO
Mr. Konstantopoulos is a senior financial executive who brings over 20 years of corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and capital markets expertise to Granite from his roles as Managing Partner at Brookfield Financial and Managing Director at BMO Capital Markets.
Early in his career, Mr. Konstantopoulos worked for several years at Ernst & Young where he earned his Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant, CA, and United States Certified Public Accountant designations.
He also holds a Bachelor of Engineering and a Master of Business Administration from McGill University and is a Professional Engineer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
More inside POST
Ford Q1 net profit $1.6 billion Earnings