Granite REIT appoints Ilias Konstantopoulos as its CFO
Mr. Konstantopoulos is a senior financial executive who brings over 20 years of corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and capital markets expertise to Granite from his roles as Managing Partner at Brookfield Financial and Managing Director at BMO Capital Markets.
Early in his career, Mr. Konstantopoulos worked for several years at Ernst & Young where he earned his Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant, CA, and United States Certified Public Accountant designations.
He also holds a Bachelor of Engineering and a Master of Business Administration from McGill University and is a Professional Engineer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Trillium Therapeutics appoints Helen Tayton-Martin to board
- Impopharma appoints key managers
- TD Bank Group appoints Ajai Bambawale as CRO
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
More inside POST
Foot Locker Q2 income falls 36% Earnings
Wm Morrison H1 profit climbs Earnings