Granite REIT appoints Ilias Konstantopoulos as its CFO
Mr. Konstantopoulos is a senior financial executive who brings over 20 years of corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and capital markets expertise to Granite from his roles as Managing Partner at Brookfield Financial and Managing Director at BMO Capital Markets.
Early in his career, Mr. Konstantopoulos worked for several years at Ernst & Young where he earned his Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant, CA, and United States Certified Public Accountant designations.
He also holds a Bachelor of Engineering and a Master of Business Administration from McGill University and is a Professional Engineer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
- INV Metals appoints William Shaver as COO
- Mitel appoints Martha Bejar to board
- Logiq Asset Management appoints Stasha Ninkovic as COO
- Corby Spirit and Wine appoints new director
More inside POST