Granite Creek announces change in management
Mr. Rowley is currently President and CEO of Group Ten Metals, as well as a Director and Audit Committee member of Bravada Gold Corporation, both TSX Venture listed companies.
In addition to his public company roles, Mr. Rowley is both an Officer and Director of several private resource industry companies, including Blue Sky Mines Ltd. and Sierra Mountain Minerals.
Keon Kwan has tendered his resignation as CFO in order to seek other opportunities. Mr. Kwan will remain on the Company’s Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Ascot Resources appoints Derek White as CEO
- Synex International appoints Mark A. Stephens as director
- Arizona Mining appoints Tom Whelan as CFO
- Spirit Bear Capital appoints Zula Kropivnitski to board
- Canadian Mining adds new director, CFO
More inside POST
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership