Granite Creek announces change in management
Mr. Rowley is currently President and CEO of Group Ten Metals, as well as a Director and Audit Committee member of Bravada Gold Corporation, both TSX Venture listed companies.
In addition to his public company roles, Mr. Rowley is both an Officer and Director of several private resource industry companies, including Blue Sky Mines Ltd. and Sierra Mountain Minerals.
Keon Kwan has tendered his resignation as CFO in order to seek other opportunities. Mr. Kwan will remain on the Company’s Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Lithium Americas appoints two directors
- Archer Petroleum appoints new CEO and CFO
- Napier Ventures director and CFO Michael Raftery resigns
- Group Ten Metals appoints Tim Thiessen as CFO
- Cardiome Pharma appoints Justin Renz as CFO
More inside POST
What your superior likes to hear from you Leadership
Italy inflation drops in May Economy