Granite Bank appoints Scott A. Cooper as CEO
Mr. Cooper served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Vermont-based First Brandon National Bank.
More recently he was Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Management Officer of a large community bank in Minnesota.
For over three decades Mr. Cooper held roles ranging from Chief Risk Management Officer, Chief Credit Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Cooper attended New Hampshire College, now Southern New Hampshire University, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in accounting.
He is also a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at University of Colorado, Graduate School of Bank Investments and Financial Management at the University of South Carolina and other bank related schools. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Hampshire
- Planet Fitness appoints Bill Bode as SVP of franchise
- Newforma adds Rainer Gawlick to board
- iCAD appoints Richard C. Christopher as CFO
- GT Advanced Technologies appoints new CEO
- A. William Higgins elected to Albany International board
More inside POST