Grand Circle appoints Michael J. Harrison as COO
Mr. Harrison is a consumer marketing executive with more than 30 years of experience. Most recently, he was at Timberland, where he held various positions, including Co-President and Chief Brand Officer, for close to a decade.
Earlier, Mr. Harrison worked in several executive capacities at Proctor & Gamble in the U.S., Australia, Japan, and England, including Vice President, Western Europe Cosmetics & Skin Care, President and General Manager, Max Factor KK Japan, and various marketing roles.
Mr. Harrison received an MBA from University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School and received a BA/MA in Natural Sciences from Cambridge University in England. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST
AIG board: No cash bonus for CEO Companies