Grand Circle appoints Michael J. Harrison as COO
Mr. Harrison is a consumer marketing executive with more than 30 years of experience. Most recently, he was at Timberland, where he held various positions, including Co-President and Chief Brand Officer, for close to a decade.
Earlier, Mr. Harrison worked in several executive capacities at Proctor & Gamble in the U.S., Australia, Japan, and England, including Vice President, Western Europe Cosmetics & Skin Care, President and General Manager, Max Factor KK Japan, and various marketing roles.
Mr. Harrison received an MBA from University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School and received a BA/MA in Natural Sciences from Cambridge University in England. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST
Don't even dream about fast success Leadership