Grafenia chairman Les Wheatley steps down
Mr. Wheatley has substantial expertise to the Board in the fields of corporate governance, finance, logistics, change management and affinity marketing gained with Newcastle United FC and Liverpool FC.
Mr. Wheatley was the Director of Finance at Liverpool FC until January 2009, a position he took in 2000, moving from a similar post with Newcastle United FC.
He gained his logistics and change management expertise with Ernst & Young before going on to lead the employee buy-out of GM Buses where he was subsequently appointed MD. He joined the Group in September 2000. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elecosoft appoints two directors
- K3 appoints Stuart Darling as director
- Industrial Multi Property Trust appoints two directors
- British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
More inside POST