Grafenia chairman Les Wheatley steps down
Mr. Wheatley has substantial expertise to the Board in the fields of corporate governance, finance, logistics, change management and affinity marketing gained with Newcastle United FC and Liverpool FC.
Mr. Wheatley was the Director of Finance at Liverpool FC until January 2009, a position he took in 2000, moving from a similar post with Newcastle United FC.
He gained his logistics and change management expertise with Ernst & Young before going on to lead the employee buy-out of GM Buses where he was subsequently appointed MD. He joined the Group in September 2000. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST