GP Strategies elected Samuel Robinson to board of directors
Mr. Robinson is also expected to serve on the Executive, Audit, Compensation, and Nominating/Corporate Governance Committees of the Board of Directors.
Mr. Robinson is President of Sagard Capital. He also serves as Vice-President of Power Corporation of Canada and as a board member of certain Sagard Capital portfolio companies, including IntegraMed Fertility and Vein Clinics of America.
Mr. Robinson joined Sagard Capital and Power in 2016 after an 18 year career at Goldman Sachs, during which he lived and worked in the United States, Asia, Australia and Europe.
He served in a variety of positions at Goldman Sachs, including Chief Administrative Officer and Head of Strategy for the global Investment Banking Division and Chief Operating Officer of the firm’s growth markets businesses.
He holds a M.A. and a M.Phil., both from Christ Church, Oxford University.
GP Strategies also announces that Dan Friedberg has Stepped Down from the Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
More inside POST
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership