Good Start Genetics appoints chief commercial officer
Mr. Frontero has over 25 years of experience developing sales and commercial operations in medical and consumer brand companies.
His most recent commercial leadership role was as Senior Vice President of Sales and Commercial Operations at Devicor Medical Products where he was responsible for all commercial activities.
Prior to Devicor, Mr. Frontero was President of Straumann USA.
Prior to Straumann, he had numerous sales and sales leadership roles within Boston Scientific.
Mr. Frontero earned his MBA from Boston University and his BS in Business Administration and Management fromCornell University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST