Good Energy Group appoints two directors
Ms. Tinker is a private equity investment director who brings a wealth of investment experience. She is a director of numerous renewable energy companies and has substantial commercial experience spanning the entire lifecycle of investments in energy businesses.
Ms. Tinker established the renewable energy business at HG Capital in 2002 and remains a leading member of their team. She has been a director for renewable developers and independent power producers, working across a range of renewable technologies.
Mr. Brooks joined the Company in September 2015 and is Managing Director of Good Energy's supply business.
He was at AXA, as Managing Director for the self investor business and Distribution Director for AXA Sunlife. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST