Good Energy Group appoints two directors
Ms. Tinker is a private equity investment director who brings a wealth of investment experience. She is a director of numerous renewable energy companies and has substantial commercial experience spanning the entire lifecycle of investments in energy businesses.
Ms. Tinker established the renewable energy business at HG Capital in 2002 and remains a leading member of their team. She has been a director for renewable developers and independent power producers, working across a range of renewable technologies.
Mr. Brooks joined the Company in September 2015 and is Managing Director of Good Energy's supply business.
He was at AXA, as Managing Director for the self investor business and Distribution Director for AXA Sunlife. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST