Gooch & Housego appoints director
Mr. Bauernfeind will also chair the Audit Committee.
Mr. Bauernfeind has extensive experience of finance and strategic leadership roles in a range of sectors including Aerospace & Defence, Industrial, Technology and Support Services, Publishing and Distribution.
Mr. Bauernfeind is currently Chief Financial Officer and Board member of Connect Group plc.
Previously, he was Chief Financial Officer and Board member of Xchanging plc and instrumental in the successful sale of the Group to CSC in June 2016.
Mr. Bauernfeind holds a BSc from the University of Wales and is a qualified member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST