Gooch & Housego appoints director
Mr. Bauernfeind will also chair the Audit Committee.
Mr. Bauernfeind has extensive experience of finance and strategic leadership roles in a range of sectors including Aerospace & Defence, Industrial, Technology and Support Services, Publishing and Distribution.
Mr. Bauernfeind is currently Chief Financial Officer and Board member of Connect Group plc.
Previously, he was Chief Financial Officer and Board member of Xchanging plc and instrumental in the successful sale of the Group to CSC in June 2016.
Mr. Bauernfeind holds a BSc from the University of Wales and is a qualified member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST