Gogo promotes Jon Cobin to chief commercial officer
Mr. Cobin has served in a leadership position at Gogo for six years, most recently as head of strategy and global sales for Gogo's commercial aviation division.
Prior to Gogo, Mr. Cobin served as the head of strategy at Centennial Communications and held positions of increasing responsibility as a strategy consultant at Dean & Company and in investment banking at J.P. Morgan.
He received his Master's Degree in Business Administration from the Stanford University Graduate School of Business and a Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, from Dartmouth College. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints Michael D. Milligan as CFO
- Westell Technologies chosen Matthew B. Brady as CEO
- TreeHouse Foods names Lee J. Wise as vice president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Sean Brynjelsen as CEO
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
More inside POST
Hard talk expected at G20 summit Politics
CEOs are returning to the boardroom Leadership
TUI group posts narrower loss in H1 Earnings