Gogo promotes Jon Cobin to chief commercial officer
Mr. Cobin has served in a leadership position at Gogo for six years, most recently as head of strategy and global sales for Gogo's commercial aviation division.
Prior to Gogo, Mr. Cobin served as the head of strategy at Centennial Communications and held positions of increasing responsibility as a strategy consultant at Dean & Company and in investment banking at J.P. Morgan.
He received his Master's Degree in Business Administration from the Stanford University Graduate School of Business and a Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, from Dartmouth College. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
- Hub Group appoints Peter McNitt to board
- Univar appoints David C. Jukes as COO
- Arthur J. Gallagher appoints Christopher E. Mead as CMO
- Essendant appoints Janet Zelenka as CFO
More inside POST