Gogo promotes Jon Cobin to chief commercial officer
Mr. Cobin has served in a leadership position at Gogo for six years, most recently as head of strategy and global sales for Gogo's commercial aviation division.
Prior to Gogo, Mr. Cobin served as the head of strategy at Centennial Communications and held positions of increasing responsibility as a strategy consultant at Dean & Company and in investment banking at J.P. Morgan.
He received his Master's Degree in Business Administration from the Stanford University Graduate School of Business and a Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, from Dartmouth College. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Federal Signal Corporation appoints interim CFO
- Lawson Products appoints J. Bryan King to board
- Univar names Ian Gresham as chief marketing officer
- LKQ Corporation promotes Dominick P. Zarcone to CEO
- Westell Technologies appoints Cary B. Wood to board
More inside POST
I'm stuck here. Why? Leadership