Gogo promotes Jon Cobin to chief commercial officer
Mr. Cobin has served in a leadership position at Gogo for six years, most recently as head of strategy and global sales for Gogo's commercial aviation division.
Prior to Gogo, Mr. Cobin served as the head of strategy at Centennial Communications and held positions of increasing responsibility as a strategy consultant at Dean & Company and in investment banking at J.P. Morgan.
He received his Master's Degree in Business Administration from the Stanford University Graduate School of Business and a Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, from Dartmouth College. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
- ADM promotes Rachel D. Hudson as vice president
- Glenn W. Reed to join Old Republic board
More inside POST