GoDaddy hires Ray Winborne as new CFO
Mr. Winborne most recently served as CFO for First Data, a commerce-enabling technology and solutions company, where he led the company's financial functions.
Prior to First Data, Mr. Winborne held senior financial leadership roles at Delta Air Lines and AT&T, after beginning his professional career at PwC in Atlanta.
A 20-year corporate finance veteran, Mr. Winborne assumes the role from Scott Wagner, who is stepping into the new role of GoDaddy President and Chief Operating Officer.
Mr. Wagner has held GoDaddy's dual COO/CFO role since 2013, when Blake Irving joined GoDaddy as CEO.
Mr. Wagner was previously an executive with Kohlberg Kravis & Roberts when KKR invested in GoDaddy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- ON Semiconductor appoints Alan Campbell as chairman
- Seeing Machines appoints Mike McAuliffe as CEO
- Cable appoints Michael E. Bowker as COO
- MedPlast appoints Brian D. King as CEO
- Ecoark Holding appoints new CEO and CFO
More inside POST
ArcelorMittal turns to profit in Q1 Earnings