GNS Healthcare appoints Leslie Hoyt as COO
Ms. Hoyt’s more than 30 years of experience encompass managed care, healthcare technology, strategy, business consulting and business development.
She was Chief Strategy Officer and Managing Partner at Dovetail Health, a start-up focused on medication non-adherence.
Before Dovetail, Ms. Hoyt worked in healthcare business and technology consulting as Vice President, US Healthcare Practice Lead for Sapient Corporation, where her client roster included payers, providers and pharmaceutical companies.
Prior to Sapient, Ms. Hoyt worked for a decade building and leading provider organizations focused on managing the cost and quality of care.
She holds a Master’s degree from Boston University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST