GNS Healthcare appoints Leslie Hoyt as COO
Ms. Hoyt’s more than 30 years of experience encompass managed care, healthcare technology, strategy, business consulting and business development.
She was Chief Strategy Officer and Managing Partner at Dovetail Health, a start-up focused on medication non-adherence.
Before Dovetail, Ms. Hoyt worked in healthcare business and technology consulting as Vice President, US Healthcare Practice Lead for Sapient Corporation, where her client roster included payers, providers and pharmaceutical companies.
Prior to Sapient, Ms. Hoyt worked for a decade building and leading provider organizations focused on managing the cost and quality of care.
She holds a Master’s degree from Boston University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
More inside POST