Globus Maritime appoints director
Mr. Kazantzidis has been also appointed to the Company's Audit, Remuneration and Nomination Committees.
Mr. Kazantzidis has over 40 years of experience in the Information Technology Banking and Finance sector.
During his career he has held executive positions at various levels with HSBC Group abroad mainly focusing in developing and implementing critical financial systems in multiple locations of the Group.
Since 2007 Mr. Kazantzidis is the major shareholder of Porto Trans Shipping LLC, a shipping, transportation, and logistics company based in the UAE and operating worldwide. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Greece
- Navios Maritime Acquisition adds Eleni Warren to board
- Navios Maritime Partners appoints Orthodoxia Zisimatou to board
- Public Power Corporation appoints chief strategy officer
- Hellenic Telecommunications appoints non-executive director
- Eurobank Ergasias appoints Richie Boucher as chairman
More inside POST