GlobalSCAPE promotes Daniel Burke, names VP of operations
Mr. Burke has more than 20 years of experience in the technology industry, and has been with the Company since 2013.
Prior to his new role he served as an Enterprise Sales Manager at Globalscape. He has held previous leadership positions at a number of technology organizations including Kaspersky Lab, Trend Micro, LogiKeep and CentraComm. A
Mr. Snider has been with Globalscape since 2008, having held previous positions at the company including Vice President of Sales and Sales Operations and Director of Information Systems.
Prior to his time at Globalscape, Mr. Snider was a Managing Partner at Opus Magnum Software and was an Antenna Design Engineer at Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST