GlobalSCAPE appoints Gary Mullen as VP of marketing
Mr. Mullen brings more than 20 years of experience in the technology and security industries, with specific focus on building global, customer-focused marketing teams driven to impact sales efforts.
He is an experienced marketing professional with focus areas in brand management, channel strategy, product marketing, and profit and loss management within businesses focused on cybersecurity, cloud computing, software as a service and networking.
Mr. Mullen has held previous leadership positions at a number of technology organizations including Kaspersky Lab, Vijilan Security, IBM, Cybertrust and GE, among others. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST