GlobalSCAPE appoints Gary Mullen as VP of marketing
Mr. Mullen brings more than 20 years of experience in the technology and security industries, with specific focus on building global, customer-focused marketing teams driven to impact sales efforts.
He is an experienced marketing professional with focus areas in brand management, channel strategy, product marketing, and profit and loss management within businesses focused on cybersecurity, cloud computing, software as a service and networking.
Mr. Mullen has held previous leadership positions at a number of technology organizations including Kaspersky Lab, Vijilan Security, IBM, Cybertrust and GE, among others. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
Monsanto Q2 EPS reached $3.09 Earnings