GlobalSCAPE appoints Gary Mullen as VP of marketing
Mr. Mullen brings more than 20 years of experience in the technology and security industries, with specific focus on building global, customer-focused marketing teams driven to impact sales efforts.
He is an experienced marketing professional with focus areas in brand management, channel strategy, product marketing, and profit and loss management within businesses focused on cybersecurity, cloud computing, software as a service and networking.
Mr. Mullen has held previous leadership positions at a number of technology organizations including Kaspersky Lab, Vijilan Security, IBM, Cybertrust and GE, among others. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST