GlobalSCAPE appoints Gary Mullen as VP of marketing
Mr. Mullen brings more than 20 years of experience in the technology and security industries, with specific focus on building global, customer-focused marketing teams driven to impact sales efforts.
He is an experienced marketing professional with focus areas in brand management, channel strategy, product marketing, and profit and loss management within businesses focused on cybersecurity, cloud computing, software as a service and networking.
Mr. Mullen has held previous leadership positions at a number of technology organizations including Kaspersky Lab, Vijilan Security, IBM, Cybertrust and GE, among others. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST
CarMax net earnings increased 11.7% Earnings