GlobalSCAPE appoints Gary Mullen as VP of marketing
Mr. Mullen brings more than 20 years of experience in the technology and security industries, with specific focus on building global, customer-focused marketing teams driven to impact sales efforts.
He is an experienced marketing professional with focus areas in brand management, channel strategy, product marketing, and profit and loss management within businesses focused on cybersecurity, cloud computing, software as a service and networking.
Mr. Mullen has held previous leadership positions at a number of technology organizations including Kaspersky Lab, Vijilan Security, IBM, Cybertrust and GE, among others. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
More inside POST
ArcelorMittal turns to profit in Q1 Earnings