GlobalData appoints two directors
Ms. Barnes is currently employed as Managing Director, Wealth & Mass Affluent and CEO of Lloyds Bank Private Banking Ltd (subject to regulatory approval).
Ms. Barnes has responsibility for Lloyds Bank Private Banking and Lloyds Banking Groups' Wealth & Mass Affluent business with circa 40bn assets under management. Her previous role was Managing Director of Bank of Scotland (Retail).
Mr. Day is currently employed as Chief Data Officer for J Sainsbury plc where he has responsibility for delivering commercial and customer value through data, analytics and data science.
Mr. Day was previously Business Intelligence Director of News UK Ltd. and prior to that General Manager of Business Intelligence for Telefonica UK Ltd. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST