GlobalData appoints two directors
Ms. Barnes is currently employed as Managing Director, Wealth & Mass Affluent and CEO of Lloyds Bank Private Banking Ltd (subject to regulatory approval).
Ms. Barnes has responsibility for Lloyds Bank Private Banking and Lloyds Banking Groups' Wealth & Mass Affluent business with circa 40bn assets under management. Her previous role was Managing Director of Bank of Scotland (Retail).
Mr. Day is currently employed as Chief Data Officer for J Sainsbury plc where he has responsibility for delivering commercial and customer value through data, analytics and data science.
Mr. Day was previously Business Intelligence Director of News UK Ltd. and prior to that General Manager of Business Intelligence for Telefonica UK Ltd. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership