Global Telecom and Vimpelcom name Matthieu Galvani CEO of Djezzy
Mr. Galvani returned to VimpelCom in April 2016 as Chief Commercial Officer for VimpelCom’s emerging markets. Mr. Galvani has over 16 years’ experience in senior executive roles in the industry and in the Middle East and North Africa.
His previous roles include Chief Marketing & Communication Officer of KenCell in Kenya from 2000 to 2004; Chief Commercial Officer of Djezzy from 2005 to 2009; Chief Commercial Officer of Tunisie Telecom from 2009 to 2014, and Chief Commercial Officer of Zain in Saudi Arabia from 2014 to 2016.
Mr. Galvani holds a Master’s degree in Econometrics, and a post graduate degree in economics and energy from the University of Paris X. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM the Netherlands
- Frank's International appoints Kyle McClure as CFO
- uniQure appoints Steven L. Zelenkofsk as CMO
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
- Paulo Rodrigues da Silva named CEO of Euronext Lisbon
- Kimberly Enterprises appoints Sagee Kadosh to board
More inside POST