Global Sources appoints Craig Pepples as deputy CEO
Mr. Pepples joined Global Sources in 1986 and moved up the ranks to become manager of the Company’s China sales operation from 1989 to 1992, serving as the Country Manager for China from 1992 to 1999, and then serving as the Chief Operating Officer from 1999 to 2010.
Most recently, he served as Global Sources’ President of Corporate Affairs and Publisher of Chief Executive China where he was responsible for the sales, marketing and operations for the Company’s leading China management title, Chief Executive China.
He is also responsible for Global Sources’ Corporate Marketing and Corporate Communications.
Mr. Pepples graduated with a B.A. in Linguistics from Yale University.
Spenser Au will remain engaged as CEO until the end of the year to assist the Company during this transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- American Express appoints Stephen J. Squeri as CEO and chairman
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
More inside POST