Global Ship Lease names Thomas Lister CFO
Mr. Lister has 25 years of experience in the shipping and ship finance industries.
Prior to his 2008 appointment as Chief Commercial Officer of Global Ship Lease, Mr. Lister was a Senior Vice President at DVB Bank, a leading global transport asset financier.
Before that, he worked for the German KG financier and ship owning group Nordcapital (now E.R. Capital Holding) as Director of Business Development, and in a variety of other managerial, strategic, and business development roles in international shipping groups.
Mr. Lister is a graduate of the University of Durham and holds an MBA from INSEAD.
He will succeed Susan Cook, who has served as Chief Financial Officer since 2007 and has informed the Company's Board of Directors of her desire to step down from the full-time role.
Accordingly, Ms. Cook has agreed to remain with the Company in a part-time advisory capacity after April 1, 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
More inside POST