Global Power Equipment appoints Nelson Obus to board
Mr. Obus is co-founder and president of Wynnefield Capital since November 1992 and the managing member of Wynnefield Capital Management since January 1997. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for Layne Christensen Company and the Board of Advisors of the Bank of Princeton.
Mr. Obus also previously served as a member of the Board of Directors of Breeze-Eastern Corporation and Gilman Ciocia.
Mr. Obus received his B.A. from New York University and was awarded an M.A. and A.B.D. from Brandeis University in Politics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership