Global Power Equipment appoints Nelson Obus to board
Mr. Obus is co-founder and president of Wynnefield Capital since November 1992 and the managing member of Wynnefield Capital Management since January 1997. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for Layne Christensen Company and the Board of Advisors of the Bank of Princeton.
Mr. Obus also previously served as a member of the Board of Directors of Breeze-Eastern Corporation and Gilman Ciocia.
Mr. Obus received his B.A. from New York University and was awarded an M.A. and A.B.D. from Brandeis University in Politics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Dean Foods appoints Scott Vopni as interim CFO
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
More inside POST