Global Power Equipment appoints Nelson Obus to board
Mr. Obus is co-founder and president of Wynnefield Capital since November 1992 and the managing member of Wynnefield Capital Management since January 1997. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for Layne Christensen Company and the Board of Advisors of the Bank of Princeton.
Mr. Obus also previously served as a member of the Board of Directors of Breeze-Eastern Corporation and Gilman Ciocia.
Mr. Obus received his B.A. from New York University and was awarded an M.A. and A.B.D. from Brandeis University in Politics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST