Global Petroleum names non-executive director
Mr. Draffin is a Melbourne based Chartered Accountant with a strong focus on financial reporting, treasury management and corporate advisory services. He has gained experience in capital markets at both primary and secondary levels over his 17 year career.
Mr. Draffin currently services as a director, company secretary and CFO of ASX listed, OTCQX listed and private companies operating in renewable energy, exploration and mining, and the investment sectors.
He became a director of Draffin Walker during 2006 and has been involved with the firm from its inception in 1993. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Merck KgaA Q2 profit climbs Earnings