Global Petroleum names non-executive director
Mr. Draffin is a Melbourne based Chartered Accountant with a strong focus on financial reporting, treasury management and corporate advisory services. He has gained experience in capital markets at both primary and secondary levels over his 17 year career.
Mr. Draffin currently services as a director, company secretary and CFO of ASX listed, OTCQX listed and private companies operating in renewable energy, exploration and mining, and the investment sectors.
He became a director of Draffin Walker during 2006 and has been involved with the firm from its inception in 1993. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
- Crimson Tide appoints Tobias James Turness Hawkins to board
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
More inside POST
Bob Evans Farms Q1 income falls 23% Earnings