Global Petroleum names non-executive director
Mr. Draffin is a Melbourne based Chartered Accountant with a strong focus on financial reporting, treasury management and corporate advisory services. He has gained experience in capital markets at both primary and secondary levels over his 17 year career.
Mr. Draffin currently services as a director, company secretary and CFO of ASX listed, OTCQX listed and private companies operating in renewable energy, exploration and mining, and the investment sectors.
He became a director of Draffin Walker during 2006 and has been involved with the firm from its inception in 1993. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST