Glenn W. Reed to join Old Republic board
Mr. Reed joins the Board following his recent retirement as a Managing Director of the Strategy Division of The Vanguard Group, one of the world's largest and most successful asset management firms.
Prior to joining Vanguard in 2007, Mr. Reed served as general counsel for a multi-line health and life insurance company.
During a preceding 21-year career, Mr. Reed had been a partner with the Chicago-based law firm of Gardner, Carton & Douglas, where he specialized in securities law, corporate finance, mergers, and acquisitions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
- ADM promotes Rachel D. Hudson as vice president
- SunCoke Energy appoints Susan R. Landahl to board
More inside POST
Angry Birds maker Rovio plans IPO Companies