Glaukos Corporation appoints CFO
Mr. Gilliam joins Glaukos from J.P. Morgan, where he was Managing Director in the Healthcare Investment Banking Group and focused on the life sciences industry, including the medical technology, diagnostics and biotechnology sectors.
Since 2000, Mr. Gilliam has held various positions of increasing responsibility at J.P. Morgan, Chase Manhattan and The Beacon Group, prior to these firms being combined in 2001.
Mr. Gilliam began his career in the audit services division of PricewaterhouseCoopers in 1998.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the Kelly School of Business at Indiana University, Bloomington. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
- CareDx appoints Michael Bell as CFO
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
More inside POST
Harley-Davidson Q1 profit drops 24% Earnings
Hedge fund activism weakens the competition Leadership