Glaukos Corporation appoints CFO
Mr. Gilliam joins Glaukos from J.P. Morgan, where he was Managing Director in the Healthcare Investment Banking Group and focused on the life sciences industry, including the medical technology, diagnostics and biotechnology sectors.
Since 2000, Mr. Gilliam has held various positions of increasing responsibility at J.P. Morgan, Chase Manhattan and The Beacon Group, prior to these firms being combined in 2001.
Mr. Gilliam began his career in the audit services division of PricewaterhouseCoopers in 1998.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the Kelly School of Business at Indiana University, Bloomington. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Mitek appoints Jane J. Thompson to board
- LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
More inside POST
When your team gives 140 percent Leadership