Glaukos Corporation appoints CFO
Mr. Gilliam joins Glaukos from J.P. Morgan, where he was Managing Director in the Healthcare Investment Banking Group and focused on the life sciences industry, including the medical technology, diagnostics and biotechnology sectors.
Since 2000, Mr. Gilliam has held various positions of increasing responsibility at J.P. Morgan, Chase Manhattan and The Beacon Group, prior to these firms being combined in 2001.
Mr. Gilliam began his career in the audit services division of PricewaterhouseCoopers in 1998.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the Kelly School of Business at Indiana University, Bloomington. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
- General Finance appoints Jody Miller as CEO
More inside POST
Aon reports 17% gain in Q1 profit Earnings
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership