Glaukos Corporation appoints CFO
Mr. Gilliam joins Glaukos from J.P. Morgan, where he was Managing Director in the Healthcare Investment Banking Group and focused on the life sciences industry, including the medical technology, diagnostics and biotechnology sectors.
Since 2000, Mr. Gilliam has held various positions of increasing responsibility at J.P. Morgan, Chase Manhattan and The Beacon Group, prior to these firms being combined in 2001.
Mr. Gilliam began his career in the audit services division of PricewaterhouseCoopers in 1998.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the Kelly School of Business at Indiana University, Bloomington. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST