Glance Technologies promotes Laura Gallagher to CFO
Ms. Gallagher was appointed from her previous position as Glance's vice-president of finance.
Ms. Gallagher is an experienced chartered accountant with a broad range of business knowledge.
Ms. Gallagher spent four years working as an auditor at KPMG, where she worked with publicly listed companies, and has been working for Glance as its vice-president of finance since September, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Napier Ventures director and CFO Michael Raftery resigns
- Group Ten Metals appoints Tim Thiessen as CFO
- Cardiome Pharma appoints Justin Renz as CFO
- Apivio Systems appoints two to board
- Nevsun Resources appoints Peter G. Kukielski as CEO
More inside POST
BMW Group Q1 net profit rose 31% Earnings