GKN appoints Anne Stevens as director
Ms. Stevens has extensive experience in the automotive and aerospace industries. Her early career was spent at Exxon Corporation before moving to Ford Motor Company where she undertook a number of roles and was latterly Chief Operating Officer for the Americas.
Ms. Stevens subsequently became Chairman, CEO and President of Carpenter Technology Corp, a manufacturer of stainless steel, titanium, and other specialty metals and engineered products.
Ms. Stevens is currently a non-executive director of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a role she has held since 2002, XL Group and Anglo American. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
- Quartix Holdings appoints Ed Ralph as COO
- Mitie appoints Mary Reilly as director
- Oxford Immunotec appoints Richard Wenstrup as CMO
More inside POST