GKN appoints Anne Stevens as director
Ms. Stevens has extensive experience in the automotive and aerospace industries. Her early career was spent at Exxon Corporation before moving to Ford Motor Company where she undertook a number of roles and was latterly Chief Operating Officer for the Americas.
Ms. Stevens subsequently became Chairman, CEO and President of Carpenter Technology Corp, a manufacturer of stainless steel, titanium, and other specialty metals and engineered products.
Ms. Stevens is currently a non-executive director of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a role she has held since 2002, XL Group and Anglo American. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST