GKN appoints Anne Stevens as director
Ms. Stevens has extensive experience in the automotive and aerospace industries. Her early career was spent at Exxon Corporation before moving to Ford Motor Company where she undertook a number of roles and was latterly Chief Operating Officer for the Americas.
Ms. Stevens subsequently became Chairman, CEO and President of Carpenter Technology Corp, a manufacturer of stainless steel, titanium, and other specialty metals and engineered products.
Ms. Stevens is currently a non-executive director of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a role she has held since 2002, XL Group and Anglo American. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
- ConvaTec Group appoints Ros Rivaz as director
- Metro Bank appoints Monique Melis as director
- Ediston Property Investment appoints Jamie Skinner as director
- Sound Energy appoints Brian Mitchener to board
More inside POST