GKN appoints Anne Stevens as director
Ms. Stevens has extensive experience in the automotive and aerospace industries. Her early career was spent at Exxon Corporation before moving to Ford Motor Company where she undertook a number of roles and was latterly Chief Operating Officer for the Americas.
Ms. Stevens subsequently became Chairman, CEO and President of Carpenter Technology Corp, a manufacturer of stainless steel, titanium, and other specialty metals and engineered products.
Ms. Stevens is currently a non-executive director of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a role she has held since 2002, XL Group and Anglo American. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
More inside POST
IBM Q1 revenue $18.16 billion Earnings