Givi Giorgadze new CEO of Imedi L
Prior to joining GHG, Mr. Giorgadze worked as a Business Analyst at a Secretariat to the Georgia Investor Council.
Prior to this role, he served at Bank of Georgia for seven years, as Deputy Head of Investment Management (2013-2015), as Deputy Global Head of Asset and Wealth Management (2011-2013) and as Head of Private Banking (2008-2011).
Mr. Giorgadze joined Bank of Georgia from the energy market sector, where he served as Head of Customer Service. He started his career at Insurance Company BCI, where he worked as Head of Sales Office and later as Director of Corporate Sales (1998-2007).
Mr. Giorgadze holds an MSc in Finance and Investment from the CASS Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST