Gigamon appoints Gerard Allison as vice president of EMEA
Mr. Allison brings to Gigamon more than 20 years of experience in technology industry sales leadership and channel management, including nearly a decade of expertise in the EMEA market.
Prior to joining Gigamon, Mr. Allison spent 12 years with Juniper Networks. He held a variety of sales roles from Channel Director for UK, Ireland, Middle East and Africa to his most recent position as Senior Vice President of EMEA Sales, where he was responsible for the structure, management and performance of Juniper's Service Provider, Enterprise, Channel and Commercial business across the region.
Mr. Allison also spent three years serving as UK Country Manager for Netscreen Technologies, as well as held other sales and channel roles at companies including Open Capital Plc, Wall Data Inc, and Borland Ltd. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
More inside POST