Gigamon appoints Gerard Allison as vice president of EMEA
Mr. Allison brings to Gigamon more than 20 years of experience in technology industry sales leadership and channel management, including nearly a decade of expertise in the EMEA market.
Prior to joining Gigamon, Mr. Allison spent 12 years with Juniper Networks. He held a variety of sales roles from Channel Director for UK, Ireland, Middle East and Africa to his most recent position as Senior Vice President of EMEA Sales, where he was responsible for the structure, management and performance of Juniper's Service Provider, Enterprise, Channel and Commercial business across the region.
Mr. Allison also spent three years serving as UK Country Manager for Netscreen Technologies, as well as held other sales and channel roles at companies including Open Capital Plc, Wall Data Inc, and Borland Ltd. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
- General Finance appoints Jody Miller as CEO
More inside POST