Gigamon appoints Dario Zamarian to board
Mr. Zamarian is a senior technology executive with broad experience in the IT industry. He has served as an Operating Advisor at The Blackstone Group, a private equity and alternative asset management firm, since October 2013.
Prior to Blackstone, he served as Global Vice President and World Wide General Manager at Dell in its enterprise systems & solutions and networking business units.
Prior to Dell, Mr. Zamarian was Vice President and General Manager at Cisco in its security and routing divisions. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Banc of California names Doug Bowers as CEO
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
More inside POST
CSX Q1 revenue increased 10 percent Earnings