Gigamon appoints Dario Zamarian to board
Mr. Zamarian is a senior technology executive with broad experience in the IT industry. He has served as an Operating Advisor at The Blackstone Group, a private equity and alternative asset management firm, since October 2013.
Prior to Blackstone, he served as Global Vice President and World Wide General Manager at Dell in its enterprise systems & solutions and networking business units.
Prior to Dell, Mr. Zamarian was Vice President and General Manager at Cisco in its security and routing divisions. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST