Gigamon appoints Dario Zamarian to board
Mr. Zamarian is a senior technology executive with broad experience in the IT industry. He has served as an Operating Advisor at The Blackstone Group, a private equity and alternative asset management firm, since October 2013.
Prior to Blackstone, he served as Global Vice President and World Wide General Manager at Dell in its enterprise systems & solutions and networking business units.
Prior to Dell, Mr. Zamarian was Vice President and General Manager at Cisco in its security and routing divisions. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
- Sanmina appoints David Anderson as CFO
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts to board
- Pfenex appoints Evert Schimmelpennink as CEO
- Aqua Metals appoints Mark Weinswig as CFO
More inside POST