Gigamon appoints Dario Zamarian to board
Mr. Zamarian is a senior technology executive with broad experience in the IT industry. He has served as an Operating Advisor at The Blackstone Group, a private equity and alternative asset management firm, since October 2013.
Prior to Blackstone, he served as Global Vice President and World Wide General Manager at Dell in its enterprise systems & solutions and networking business units.
Prior to Dell, Mr. Zamarian was Vice President and General Manager at Cisco in its security and routing divisions. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST