Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
Mr. Watorek joined Gibraltar as Manager of External Reporting in 2008 and in 2012 he was appointed Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.
Mr. Watorek's experience at Gibraltar includes budgeting and forecasting, managing the Company’s real estate portfolio, as well as valuation and due diligence of prospective M&A targets.
Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Watorek served as a Manager at Ernst & Young.
He holds a BA and MBA from Canisius College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST