Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
Mr. Watorek joined Gibraltar as Manager of External Reporting in 2008 and in 2012 he was appointed Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.
Mr. Watorek's experience at Gibraltar includes budgeting and forecasting, managing the Company’s real estate portfolio, as well as valuation and due diligence of prospective M&A targets.
Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Watorek served as a Manager at Ernst & Young.
He holds a BA and MBA from Canisius College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST