Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
Mr. Watorek joined Gibraltar as Manager of External Reporting in 2008 and in 2012 he was appointed Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.
Mr. Watorek's experience at Gibraltar includes budgeting and forecasting, managing the Company’s real estate portfolio, as well as valuation and due diligence of prospective M&A targets.
Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Watorek served as a Manager at Ernst & Young.
He holds a BA and MBA from Canisius College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
More inside POST
Prices in Canada going up Economy