Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
Mr. Murphy joined Gibraltar in 2004 as Director of Financial Reporting.
He then held senior positions in the Treasury Operations department, and has been Vice President and Secretary of the Company since 2012, and Treasurer since 2013.
Prior to joining Gibraltar, Mr. Murphy was Senior Manager at KPMG, where his concentration was on manufacturing clients.
Mr. Murphy has a B.A. in Economics and an MBA from State University of New York – Buffalo. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
- Manning & Napier appoints Kenneth Marvald to board
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership
Abbott to buy Alere in $5.3 billion deal Companies