Gibraltar Industries appoints John Neil VP, strategic operations
Mr. Neil joins Gibraltar after a 26-year career with Illinois Tool Works Inc., and more recently from SFS Intec.
Prior to joining Gibraltar, Mr. Neil was VP & General Manager, Construction North America for SFS Intec for the past three years.
Prior to that, he spent 26 years at Illinois Tool Works Inc., most recently as General Manager of ITW Industrial Fastening.
He holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Management and Business Marketing from the University of Akron and an MBA from DePaul University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- American Express appoints Stephen J. Squeri as CEO and chairman
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
More inside POST