Gibraltar Industries appoints John Neil VP, strategic operations
Mr. Neil joins Gibraltar after a 26-year career with Illinois Tool Works Inc., and more recently from SFS Intec.
Prior to joining Gibraltar, Mr. Neil was VP & General Manager, Construction North America for SFS Intec for the past three years.
Prior to that, he spent 26 years at Illinois Tool Works Inc., most recently as General Manager of ITW Industrial Fastening.
He holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Management and Business Marketing from the University of Akron and an MBA from DePaul University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
More inside POST