GFH RE appoints chief commercial officer
Mr. Mohammed joins GFH RE with 15 years of experience in commercial management, business development, strategic planning, revenue optimisation, management and diversification as well as deep real estate sector experience spanning development, design and project, construction and contract management.
Prior to joining the firm, he was most recently Chief Commercial Officer at the Bahrain Airport Company, where he began in 2012 and was responsible for managing all airport revenues including those related to aeronautical and non-aeronautical streams.
His previous experience includes eight years at Al Khaleeji Development Company (Tameer), where he was an Executive Director in the Property Development and Services department.
Other related roles include key positions at First Gulf Real Estate Company in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, Technal Middle East and Architectural World. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bahrain
- Batelco names Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa as chairman
- Maher Al Musallam officially instated as Gulf Air CEO
- Alba announces acting chief operations officer
- Mumtalakat appoints Benjo Vanlaarhoven as @bahrain GM
- Investcorp names Tony Robinson as new CFO
More inside POST
HP Inc. profit drops 2% in Q2 Earnings