Gert-Jan Janssen appointed CFO at bol.com
Mr. Janssen will be responsible for the bol.com Finance & Support department, including Accounting, Risk & Compliance, Controlling and Legal.
Mr. Janssen brings broad financial experience to the role, having occupied several positions at Procter & Gamble and The Boston Consulting Group.
In his most recent role as Director Global Product Supply at Procter & Gamble, he was responsible for all business units within the production and distribution locations in Europe, India, Africa and the Middle East.
Mr. Janssen succeeds Marijn de Wit, who decided earlier this year to leave bol.com. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM the Netherlands
- Paulo Rodrigues da Silva named CEO of Euronext Lisbon
- Global Telecom and Vimpelcom name Matthieu Galvani CEO of Djezzy
- Kimberly Enterprises appoints Sagee Kadosh to board
- UniQure names Matthew Kapusta CEO
- Shell CFO Simon Henry steps down
More inside POST