GeoPark appoints Michael D. Dingman to board
Mr. Dingman is an investor with more than 50 years of investment experience. He currently is Founder, President and CEO of the Shipston Group.
In addition to a successful career on Wall Street as a partner of Burnham & Company, Mr. Dingman has been Chairman and Chief Executive or President of several major US-based industrial corporations, including Wheelabrator-Frye, Signal, AlliedSignal, the Henley Group and Fisher-Scientific.
Mr. Dingman's energy investment experience includes working with the Liedtke family of Pennzoil at Pogo Producing Company and as an early investor of Sidanco, one of Russia’s largest oil companies, where he spearheaded the introduction of best management practices.
Mr. Dingman is a former director of Ford Motor Company (21 years), Time and then Time Warner (24 years), the Mellon Bank, Temple Industries, Temple-Inland, Continental Telephone and Teekay Shipping.
He is the founder of the Michael D. Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship at the University of Maryland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son appoints ex-CIA director Meroe Park to board
- Sun Life Financial appoints Paul Courtney as CCO
- Nordic American Tankers appoints Bjørn Giaever as CFO
- Teekay Offshore Partners appoints Ian Craig to board
- Axovant Sciences appoints Patrick Machado to board
More inside POST