Genocea Biosciences appoints John E. Bishop as SVP
Prior to joining Genocea, Dr. Bishop was senior vice president of pharmaceutical sciences at Momenta Pharmaceuticals, where he worked since 2004 and was responsible for all aspects of chemistry, manufacturing, and controls across an array of development and commercial-stage products.
Prior to Momenta, Dr. Bishop spent a combined 13 years in various roles of increasing responsibility at Millennium Pharmaceuticals, DuPont Pharmaceuticals, and Alcon Laboratories.
Dr. Bishop holds a Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from the University of California, Berkeley, an M.B.A. from Northeastern University, and a B.S. in Chemistry and German from Tufts University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
More inside POST