Genocea Biosciences appoints John E. Bishop as SVP
Prior to joining Genocea, Dr. Bishop was senior vice president of pharmaceutical sciences at Momenta Pharmaceuticals, where he worked since 2004 and was responsible for all aspects of chemistry, manufacturing, and controls across an array of development and commercial-stage products.
Prior to Momenta, Dr. Bishop spent a combined 13 years in various roles of increasing responsibility at Millennium Pharmaceuticals, DuPont Pharmaceuticals, and Alcon Laboratories.
Dr. Bishop holds a Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from the University of California, Berkeley, an M.B.A. from Northeastern University, and a B.S. in Chemistry and German from Tufts University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- PTC appoints Corinna Lathan to board
- J.Jill appoints James S. Scully to board
- Raytheon elects Robert O. Work as director
- Xenetic Biosciences appoints three directors
- Insulet appoints two to board
More inside POST