General Motors promotes Tony Francavilla to vice president
Prior to his new role, Mr. Francavilla served in a variety of senior roles within the Quality organization, including executive director of global supplier quality.
Before that, he was responsible for leading the company’s manufacturing operations at GM’s Lansing Grand River, Lansing Delta Township and Flint Truck plants.
Mr. Francavilla began his career with GM in 1979 as a co-op student at GM Canada in St. Catharines. He has served in various leadership positions, including manufacturing management for a major pickup truck launch, plant manager positions in Ellesmere Port, UK and Gliwice, Poland and as managing director of GM Poland.
Mr. Francavilla earned a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Metallurgy from McGill University in Montreal, Canada and an MBA from Niagara University in New York. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Ford appoints Lynn Vojvodich to board
- Meritor adds David C. Parry to board
- Rockwell Medical appoints David Domzalski to board
- Greg Creed joins Whirlpool board of directors
- Wolverine appoints Todd Spaletto to head outdoor and life
More inside POST