General Dynamics elects Peter A. Wall to board of directors
Mr. Wall was the Chief of the General Staff for the British Army from 2010 to 2014, during which he led the Army through significant transformation to ensure its relevance for the future.
Mr. Wall retired from the British Army in 2014 after 40 years of service. He also served as Commander in Chief, Land Command, from 2009 to 2010 and Director of Operations in the UK Ministry of Defence, from 2007 to 2009.
He is now the director of Amicus, a strategic leadership advisory firm working in the UK and overseas. Mr. Wall is an honorary fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering.
He is a graduate of the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, and Selwyn College, Cambridge, where he read engineering. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Gannett appoints Matthew Barzun to board
- Lumber Liquidators appoints Lee Reeves as SVP
- Leidos appoints Frank Kendall III to board
- ComScore appoints five directors
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Shauna L. Robertson as SVP
More inside POST