General Cable appoints Shruti Singhal as new European leader
Throughout his career, Mr. Singhal has worked in North America and Europe, and has held positions of increasing management and executive responsibility with multinational companies including Cognis (now BASF), Rohm & Haas, The Dow Chemical Company and Ashland.
Prior to joining General Cable, Mr. Singhal most recently served as Vice President & General Manager for the Industrial Water Division of Solenis.
Mr. Singhal holds a master’s degree in chemical engineering from Drexel University, a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, and he completed the Global Marketing Management Program at The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Kentucky
- Yum! Brands appoints Christopher M. Connor to board
- Yum! Brands promotes Kevin Hochman to CCO of KFC U.S.
- Papa John’s names SVP, chief information and digital officer
- PharMerica appoints Robert E. Dries as CFO
- General Cable appoints Juan Picon as North America leader
More inside POST
Traps any CEO can easily fall in Leadership