General Cable appoints Juan Picon as North America leader
Prior to joining General Cable, Mr. Picon was with Honeywell for over 18 years, where he served in a number of executive and senior management capacities within their Automation & Control Solutions (ACS), Aerospace and Transportation Systems businesses.
Most recently, Mr. Picon was Vice President & General Manager for Honeywell’s Americas Environmental & Energy Solutions ACS business.
During his tenure at Honeywell, he also held positions of increasing responsibility in Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing, operations, plant management and general management.
Mr. Picon holds an MBA from Arizona State University, a master’s degree in European Union Law from the University of Carlos III of Madrid, a Diploma in Business from the Centro de Estudios de Comercio (CECO) of Madrid, and a Law degree from the University Complutense of Madrid. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Kentucky
- Valvoline names Stephen F. Kirk as chairman
- Brown-Forman promotes Lawson Whiting to COO
- Tempur Sealy appoints Bhaskar Rao as CFO
- Papa John's names Brandon Rhoten global CMO
- Kindred Healthcare appoints Brian Holzer as president of innovations
More inside POST