General Cable announces new chief human resources officer
Ms. Stark has over 17 years of progressive HR experience, spending the most recent 10 years with Whirlpool Corporation, where she was a Senior Director of Global Human Resources with both international and domestic responsibilities.
Ms. Stark has a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Lee University and a master’s degree in Human Resources & Labor Relations from Michigan State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Kentucky
- Yum! Brands promotes Kevin Hochman to CCO of KFC U.S.
- General Cable appoints Shruti Singhal as new European leader
- Papa John’s names SVP, chief information and digital officer
- PharMerica appoints Robert E. Dries as CFO
- General Cable appoints Juan Picon as North America leader
More inside POST