Genedrive appoints Matthew Fowler as CFO
Mr. Fowler joins Genedrive with over 15 years of experience in senior positions in the manufacturing, power and support services industries.
He spent eight years as Group Financial Controller of Scapa Group.
Before joining Scapa Group, Mr. Fowler spent three years at British Nuclear Group as Finance Manager where he managed the corporate centre's finance team and was responsible for planning, reporting and accounting.
He trained and qualified in the audit department of Deloitte & Touche. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST