Genedrive appoints Matthew Fowler as CFO
Mr. Fowler joins Genedrive with over 15 years of experience in senior positions in the manufacturing, power and support services industries.
He spent eight years as Group Financial Controller of Scapa Group.
Before joining Scapa Group, Mr. Fowler spent three years at British Nuclear Group as Finance Manager where he managed the corporate centre's finance team and was responsible for planning, reporting and accounting.
He trained and qualified in the audit department of Deloitte & Touche. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST