Genedrive appoints Matthew Fowler as CFO
Mr. Fowler joins Genedrive with over 15 years of experience in senior positions in the manufacturing, power and support services industries.
He spent eight years as Group Financial Controller of Scapa Group.
Before joining Scapa Group, Mr. Fowler spent three years at British Nuclear Group as Finance Manager where he managed the corporate centre's finance team and was responsible for planning, reporting and accounting.
He trained and qualified in the audit department of Deloitte & Touche. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST