Genco chairman Peter Georgiopoulos resigns
Mr. Regan has served as a director of Genco since February 17, 2016. Mr. Regan is currently an Operating Partner with Apollo Investment Consulting (together with Apollo Global Management and its other subsidiaries, Apollo).
Since 2010, Mr. Regan has been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and a Director of Principal Maritime Management, a portfolio company of certain funds affiliated with Apollo.
Mr. Regan has more than 30 years of experience in the shipping industry in executive roles, including as President and Chief Executive Officer of New York Stock Exchange-listed Arlington Tankers from 2004 to 2008.
He is a graduate of the State University of New York Maritime College at Fort Schuyler with a Bachelor of Science degree in Marine Transportation and Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Gap Q1 earnings advance 13% Earnings