Genco chairman Peter Georgiopoulos resigns
Mr. Regan has served as a director of Genco since February 17, 2016. Mr. Regan is currently an Operating Partner with Apollo Investment Consulting (together with Apollo Global Management and its other subsidiaries, Apollo).
Since 2010, Mr. Regan has been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and a Director of Principal Maritime Management, a portfolio company of certain funds affiliated with Apollo.
Mr. Regan has more than 30 years of experience in the shipping industry in executive roles, including as President and Chief Executive Officer of New York Stock Exchange-listed Arlington Tankers from 2004 to 2008.
He is a graduate of the State University of New York Maritime College at Fort Schuyler with a Bachelor of Science degree in Marine Transportation and Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST