Gemini appoints John McVey to board
Mr. McVey is the chief executive officer of Procon Group of Companies. His distinguished career in engineering, construction, procurement and project management spans over 35 years in the energy, mining and power industries in Canada, as well as internationally.
Mr. McVey has held executive and senior management positions in corporate and project operations, business development, and strategic planning.
Having held senior roles with Bantrel, Bechtel, SNC Lavalin Group and Kilborn Engineering, he has developed a strong background in leadership and mentoring. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Stantec promotes Gord Johnston to CEO
- Vermilion Energy appoints Stephen Larke to board
- Bacanora announces formal appointment of non-executive directors
- Bellatrix Exploration appoints Maxwell Lof as CFO
- Savanna Energy Services appoints Lyle Whitmarsh as president
More inside POST
DSW Q1 sales increased 1.4% Earnings
Brazil's Q1 GDP up 1 percent Economy