Gemini appoints John McVey to board
Mr. McVey is the chief executive officer of Procon Group of Companies. His distinguished career in engineering, construction, procurement and project management spans over 35 years in the energy, mining and power industries in Canada, as well as internationally.
Mr. McVey has held executive and senior management positions in corporate and project operations, business development, and strategic planning.
Having held senior roles with Bantrel, Bechtel, SNC Lavalin Group and Kilborn Engineering, he has developed a strong background in leadership and mentoring. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
- Trinidad Drilling appoints Brent Conway as CEO
- Bellatrix appoints Brent Eshleman CEO
- Doug Baker resigns as member of Bellatrix board
More inside POST