GE Renewable Energy names CEO for its offshore wind business
Mr. Lavelle is a 33-year GE veteran and officer of the company. He has successfully led GE businesses, such as Digital Energy and Gasification, as well as GE Energy Project Operations.
Mr. Lavelle has a proven track record internationally, having led GE’s energy activities in China, Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts from St. Anselm College in Manchester, NH, and a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
He succeeds Anders Soe-Jensen, who will continue as Offshore Wind’s Commercial and Business Development leader. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- First Reserve promotes three executives
- Fifth Street Senior Floating Rate appoints CEO
- Richard Knowlton promoted to Maine Water president
- Fifth Street Finance appoints Patrick Dalton as CEO
- Aptuit appoints Peter Gray as chairman
More inside POST