GE Renewable Energy names CEO for its offshore wind business
Mr. Lavelle is a 33-year GE veteran and officer of the company. He has successfully led GE businesses, such as Digital Energy and Gasification, as well as GE Energy Project Operations.
Mr. Lavelle has a proven track record internationally, having led GE’s energy activities in China, Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts from St. Anselm College in Manchester, NH, and a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
He succeeds Anders Soe-Jensen, who will continue as Offshore Wind’s Commercial and Business Development leader. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Datto appoints Timothy Weller as CFO
- General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt to retire, John Flannery to take over
- General Electric names Kieran Murphy as CEO of GE Healthcare
- United Rentals adds Gracia Martore to board
- First Reserve promotes three executives
More inside POST
FTC investigating Equifax data breach Companies