GCP Applied Technologies names Kevin Holland as CHRO
Mr. Holland comes to GCP from BrightStar Corporation, a mobile technology services company, where he held the role of Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resource Officer.
Prior positions included leadership roles at several major companies including Chiquita Brands International, Molson Coors Brewing Company, and FedEx/Kinko’s.
Mr. Holland earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from the University of Rhode Island. He later served in the U. S. Army and achieved the rank of Captain. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
More inside POST