GCP Applied Technologies names Kevin Holland as CHRO
Mr. Holland comes to GCP from BrightStar Corporation, a mobile technology services company, where he held the role of Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resource Officer.
Prior positions included leadership roles at several major companies including Chiquita Brands International, Molson Coors Brewing Company, and FedEx/Kinko’s.
Mr. Holland earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from the University of Rhode Island. He later served in the U. S. Army and achieved the rank of Captain. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- PTC appoints Corinna Lathan to board
- J.Jill appoints James S. Scully to board
- Raytheon elects Robert O. Work as director
- Xenetic Biosciences appoints three directors
- Insulet appoints two to board
More inside POST