Gaurav Bhatia named managing director of Sotheby's India
Mr. Bhatia comes from a strong luxury background, most recently at the helm of marketing for Moët Hennessy India, part of the world's leading marketing conglomerate LVMH.
Mr. Bhatia has seventeen years of integrated marketing and communications experience and has worked in the United States and India.
He began his career on Madison Avenue in 1999 with Young & Rubicam Advertising and worked on brands such as Sony, Kraft, AT&T and Heinz. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST