Gaurav Bhatia named managing director of Sotheby's India
Mr. Bhatia comes from a strong luxury background, most recently at the helm of marketing for Moët Hennessy India, part of the world's leading marketing conglomerate LVMH.
Mr. Bhatia has seventeen years of integrated marketing and communications experience and has worked in the United States and India.
He began his career on Madison Avenue in 1999 with Young & Rubicam Advertising and worked on brands such as Sony, Kraft, AT&T and Heinz. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Thomas J. Lynch, Jr. as EVP
More inside POST