Gaurav Bhatia named managing director of Sotheby's India
Mr. Bhatia comes from a strong luxury background, most recently at the helm of marketing for Moët Hennessy India, part of the world's leading marketing conglomerate LVMH.
Mr. Bhatia has seventeen years of integrated marketing and communications experience and has worked in the United States and India.
He began his career on Madison Avenue in 1999 with Young & Rubicam Advertising and worked on brands such as Sony, Kraft, AT&T and Heinz. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
More inside POST
Transfer your message to others Leadership