GATX appoints Diane M. Aigotti to board
Ms. Aigotti is Executive Vice President, Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer of Ryan Specialty Group.
Prior to joining Ryan Specialty Group in 2010, Ms. Aigotti spent nearly eight years with Aon plc (f/k/a Aon Corp.), where she served as Senior Vice President, Chief Risk Officer and Treasurer.
She served as the Vice President of Finance at The University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System and as Budget Director for the City of Chicago.
Ms. Aigotti also serves on the board of directors of PrivateBancorp where she serves on the Corporate Governance and Business Risk committees of the board. From 2008 to 2015, she served on the board of directors of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago.
Ms. Aigotti received her MBA from the University of Notre Dame and BA in economics and government from St. Mary’s College, Notre Dame, Indiana. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Essendant appoints Janet Zelenka as CFO
- Old Second Bancorp appoints Bradley S. Adams as CFO
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
More inside POST