Gary Phillips to join A. Schulman as chief commercial officer
Prior to joining A. Schulman, Mr. Phillips served as the vice president and general manager of Comcast Cable in West Palm Beach, Florida from 2014 through 2016.
From 2001 through 2012, he held various roles of increasing responsibility with Centurylink - and its predecessor company Qwest Communications - where he ultimately served as the vice president of business markets/central region.
From 2012 until 2014, Mr. Phillips was an independent consultant, focusing primarily on sales team optimization and leadership development.
He began his career as a radio communications representative with Motorola Corporation in 1983, before taking leadership roles with MCI Telecommunications Corp, eSpire Communications and Metromedia Fiber Network/AboveNet Communications.
Mr. Phillips received a Bachelor of Arts in Managerial Economics from Marietta College. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Ferro Corporation appoints Marran Ogilvie to board
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
More inside POST