Gary Fritz chief growth officer of TripAdvisor
Before joining TripAdvisor, Mr. Fritz founded the advisory and investment group Amanogawa. His relationship with TripAdvisor spans more than a decade. He held a variety of senior executive roles at Expedia, Inc. from 2003-2012.
From 2008 to 2012, Mr. Fritz served as president, Partner Services Group for Expedia, where he led Expedia’s commercial activity and strategy on a global basis. He oversaw the sales, technology and operations teams on a global basis.
Prior to Expedia, Mr. Fritz worked with the global consultancy McKinsey & Company for 3 years focused on telecom and distressed debt practices.
Mr. Fritz holds a Master’s degree from MIT and a BA from the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST