Gary Black appointed CEO of Aegon Asset Management US
Mr. Black has 24 years’ experience in financial services, most recently serving as Global Co-Chief Investment Officer at Calamos Investments.
Prior to Calamos Investments, he was Chief Executive Officer, Chief Investment Officer and founder of Black Capital. From January 2006 to July 2009, he was Chief Executive Officer of Janus Capital Group, and President and Chief Investment Officer from April 2004 to January 2006.
Before joining Janus, Mr. Black was Chief Investment Officer for global equities and responsible for U.S. distribution at Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM).
Mr. Black began his investment career in 1992, working as a research analyst at Sanford Bernstein, where he was named as the top-ranking analyst in his sector for six consecutive years.
He was awarded his MBA from Harvard Business School and earned his BS in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Iowa
- Winnebago Industries adds Hanesbrands CFO Richard Moss to board
- Winnebago Industries names Chris West VP of operations
- Winnebago appoints Robert Chiusano as chair of its board
- Winnebago names VP, strategic planning and development
- Winnebago Industries names Michael Happe as new CEO
More inside POST